Monday, January 15, 2007

Ninja Week!

Ever think about becoming a ninja? I bet you did when you were younger.

I don't know about you, but my two favorite GI Joes were Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. If your mom was too cheap to buy you those or if you weren't cool enough to be into GI Joe, those were the two requisite ninjas. Storm Shadow worked for COBRA and was dressed in white. (I just bought a white and snow-camo jacket so I could live out my childhood dream of being a snow ninja.) Snake Eyes was the good-guy ninja in black. Once the two were as close as brothers, but now are bitter enemies... yadda yadda yadda...

Anyway, in celebration of childhood dreams that have been dashed to bits on the jagged reality of life and the fact that ninjas are a constant source of entertainment on the internet, allow me to kick off the first annual Ninja Week here at WWW. ENJOY!

No comments: